Providing comfortable and flexible therapy modes, the iCH series CPAP system with it’s stylish and attractive design is the perfect partner to support you and your prescribed treatment goals.
The integrated heated humidifier provides comfortable, quiet and reliable therapy and for people on the move, this CPAP therapy system is lightweight, compact and very sleek.
The iCH is a CPAP that doesn’t look like a CPAP; its elegant design allows you to place it anywhere in your home.
Features and Benefits
- Clinically proven auto-adjusting algorithm
- PVA pressure relief function
- SD card & USB port for efficacy data retrieval
- Stylish, high-quality design
- Ultra quiet operation
- Small footprint including heated humidifier
- Pressure Range (cmH2O): 4.0 – 20.0 (0.5 cmH2O increment)
- Ramp Time (min): 0-45 (5 min increment)
- Ramp Starting Pressure (cmH2O): 3.0 to Therapy pressure (0.5 cmH2Oincrement)
- Data Storage: 730 summary sessions, 18 detailed sessions
- Sound Level: under 28 dBA
- Humidification: Patient-adjustable; 6 settings
- Water Capacity: 300 ml
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.5″ x 7.8″ x 6.9″ (16.5 cm x 19.7 cm x 17.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.14kg (2.51 lbs)
- AC Power Supply: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz, universal power supply
- DC Power Supply: 24V