The Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear’s- Small Size simplified design makes it easy to fit and easy to use. The Amara is not only easy to fit, easy to put on and take off but it also eliminates pressure on the face and drag on the headgear so it feels light to wear and is less susceptible to leaks.
- Full Face Mask: As the name suggests, the Philips Respironics Amara full face mask is a full face mask. Unlike the nasal masks, it covers a larger part of the face including the whole nasal cradle and the mouth. This makes it ideal for congested chest such as the one experienced with people who have flu. The model is also ideal for people who breathe through their mouths.
- Small Compact Design: Let’s just say that you don’t have to worry about storage space anymore. With this Philips Respironics Amara Full Face CPAP Mask you are always at liberty to collapse the mask and enjoy a small and compact design.
- This is a great design in case you want to store the mask, travel with it, or just have some breather for yourself. The mask is actually smaller than regular conventional full face CPAP masks.
- Soft Padded Fore Head: It has a soft forehead pad around the headgear. The soft pad lands on your forehead and offers maximum comfort. This enables you to have an enjoyable therapy without having to worry about anything. Soft padding is important in eliminating bruises and pain around the face.
- Wide View Clear Frame: Clear frames are common to the best CPAP masks. It is no surprise that this mask has the same. It comes with a clear frame and a wide view. You can easily watch TV, have a conversation, and also read a book. More importantly, you can easily use your glasses on top of the frame. Experts also suggest that clear frames allow for more precise fittings.
- Clip-In Technology: The clip-in technology makes it easy to use the cushions and also to remove and to fit the mask. The clips here are very simple to use. They have an easy on/off operation and will work well with new CPAP therapy recipients too.
- Ergonomic Cradle Technology: Around the nose, the cradle is a wider frame that falls squarely on top of the nose. The nose fits in perfectly. You don’t have to withstand any pain or the discomfort of constant mask adjustment. This eliminates air leaks. It also makes air reception and breathing easy.
- Multiple User Sizes: What’s better is that this mask comes in various sizes. There is a small, medium, and large size. Every user can, therefore, get something. Make the right choice to prevent any mishaps during your CPAP therapy.
- Lightweight Design Technology: It weighs less than a pound. Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face Mask won’t give you a hard time. You will neither feel any pinch during therapy nor experience any form of additional weight.
- Inventive Micro Exhalation Port: The user is assured of one of the quietest CPAP therapy. Thanks to the inventive micro exhalation port technology.
- Four Piece Design: Finally, Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face Mask is made up of only four pieces. This means it is easy to assemble. In the same spirit, it is also easy to disassemble and to clean whenever you wake up after use.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Cushion
- (2) Clips
- (1) Forhead piece