The Clyn UVC Light CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer reviews as a high-quality sanitizer. It utilizes high power UVC light, which can kill 99% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and pathogens. Additionally, the sanitizer disinfects inside and outside the CPAP/BiPAP tubing, unlike other CPAP sanitizers. If you don’t pay attention to regular cleaning of your CPAP equipment, you could be putting yourself at risk for catching a serious illness. Additionally the unit is large enough to include not only your CPAP/BiPAP supplies but also your personal belongings such as telephone, keys, reading/sun glasses, corona virus mask & etc…
- UVC light technology – The Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer reviews uses intense UVC light, made in Korea, to kill 99% of all bacteria, mold, or pathogen. This technology is the same as the UV light technology used in hospital rooms or sterile cleaning rooms.
- No harmful Ozone or water – Ozone can irritate the lungs and respiratory system as per the EPA. The device does not use activated oxygen (ozone) or water for disinfection. It utilizes UV light, which does not have any similar side effects. It is incredibly safe to use and cleans without chemicals or harsh abrasives.
- Cleans all CPAP equipment – The Clyn CPAP cleaner and sanitizer reviews can disinfect your CPAP mask, cushions, and water chamber. It can also clean inside and outside the tubing.
- Large inside tray – The Clyn CPAP cleaner has a very big inside the tray. The tray can include items like your phone, toothbrush, reading glasses, etc. It can be convenient for storage and allows you to disinfect multiple things at the same time.
- No ongoing maintenance required – Most CPAP sanitizers require constant maintenance. However, Clyn sanitizer doesn’t. It can work without maintenance, filters, or replacement of parts.
- Multiple modes available – The Clyn CPAP sanitizer and cleaner has numerous modes of use. It can sanitize at 15 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins as per convenience.
- Dryer function – The sanitizer can also be run on a dry operation mode or an automatic dry and sanitize mode. This will dry the inside of the CPAP hose while sanitizing.
In the box:
- (1) Machine
- (2) Air Filters
- (1) CPAP hose adapter
- User manual
There are no reviews yet.