The Flyp™ Portable Travel Handheld Nebulizer is a lightweight, compact, and portable nebulizer. It is smaller than a smartphone and can easily fit into your pocket. Its technology is as simple as Click, Fill, and Breathe. Flyp’s modern and sleek design is complemented by an advanced HypersoniQ vibrating mesh that shortens aerosol medication delivery times for patients with chronic respiratory conditions like asthma and COPD. Flyp is nearly silent with an internal battery and an integrated mouthpiece perfect for treatments at home and on the go.The Flyp portable nebulizer is created so that it can fit right into your lifestyle and save you any extra work or trouble.
- Whisper quiet technology: Flyp portable nebulizer is the world’s first nebulizer to use HypersoniQ technology, which makes it whisper quiet. Traditional nebulizers can be very noisy due to constant loud vibration. The Flyp nebulizer has an internal disk that vibrates at an ultrasonic speed, which makes it super quiet.
- Long charge life: The internal battery is a lithium-ion battery. When properly charged, it can last for up to 15 treatment and cleaning cycles before requiring a recharge.
- Smaller than a smartphone: The Flyp portable nebulizer is the world’s first nebulizer that is smaller and lighter than a smartphone. It can disappear inside your pocket. The nebulizer can fit into a box as small as 3” x 4” x 5.5”!
- Healthier to use: The Flyp portable nebulizer has been tested over three years. It has undergone 18 rigorous and different laboratory checks before being offered to you.
- Fast treatment: Flyp delivers the treatment exceptionally quickly. Traditional nebulizers take up to 20 minutes to complete a treatment cycle. Flyp nebulizers can complete a treatment cycle in an average of 7 minutes.
- Aerosol medication: The internal disk of the portable nebulizer is ultra-thin. It is almost half the thickness of a human hair. It vibrates at an ultrasonic speed, which is 2000 times faster than a hummingbird’s wings.
The internal disk has 1000 microscopic holes. When the medication passes through this disk, it creates a fine aerosol of medication for your treatment, which is easier to take and better for your health.
- Micro USB charging: The Flyp portable nebulizer uses a Micro USB for charging, instead of the regular adaptor. This makes it’s charging as easy as that of a smartphone. You can save about $150 in batteries over three years of use.
- Simpler design: The Flyp nebulizer does not use any tubes or assembly parts like traditional nebulizers. It has a simple and practical design.
In the box:
- (1) Nebulizer
- (1) Mouthpiece
- (1) USB Wall Charger
- (1) Drawstring Travel Bag,
- User Guide
- Manufacturer’s Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.