- The InogenOne G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Inogen 16-Cell Battery (Pulse Dose) an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute. There are 6 oxygen flow settings 1 to 6, and weighs only 5.7 pounds with the 16-Cell battery, making it the most powerful Inogen model and most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models. Download Inogen Connect App mobile app to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements.
- Oxygen Flow: The most important feature in the Inogen G5 reviews is the unique oxygen flow settings. The Inogen One G5 Oxygen Concentrator offers a pulse dose delivery system. You can adjust the flow between 1 to 6 using the + and – setting control buttons on display.
- Battery Life: The battery life is essential to maintain the portability of the oxygen concentrator. A single battery can last up to 6.5 hours while using it continuously. You can also increase the battery life by using a double battery. A double battery will last for 13 hours.
- Audible and visible signals: Another important feature in the Inogen G5 reviews is the diverse indicators of the device. It notifies about various functions with the indicators. It also differentiates between low, medium, and high priority notifications.
For instance, a green signal notifies the detection of breath. Meanwhile, the yellow light signifies a change in operating status or a high alert situation. Along with the light, the device also provides audible signals for the above-mentioned cases. The audio level is set at Level 1 by default and can be changed by the user as per convenience.
- Replaceable sieve beds: The oxygen concentrator works on sieve beds, which require yearly replacement. These sieve beds are easily removable and replaceable. The users can make the replacement themselves, without any professional help. This will also save overhead and shipping costs to the user.
- Bluetooth Monitoring: The Bluetooth enabled feature significantly improves the convenience of monitoring the device. With this feature, the device can be connected to the user’s phone using the Inogen Connect App. The app will provide information like POC diagnosis and tracking.
- Accessories: The set of accessories adds to the advantage of the Portable Oxygen Inogen. The accessories include AC power supply, DC power cable, single lithium-ion battery, and a carry bag. These are included with the oxygen system.
Other accessories like extended life battery, backpack, or external battery charger can are separately available for the convenience of the user.
In The Box:
- (1) Concentrator
- (1) 16 cell Battery (Double the battery life)
- (1) AC Power Supply & Cord
- (1) DC Power Cable
- (1) Carry Bag
- User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- Max. Output1,260 mL (setting of 6)
- Dimensions8.15″ x 7.19″x 3.26″
- Warranty (Sieve Beds)1 year
- Oxygen FlowPulse Dose: 1-6 settings
- PowerAC power supply: 100-240v (auto-sensing for international use); DC power cable for mobile use in the car
- Weight: 4.7lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Noise Level: 38dB (setting of 2)
- Battery Duration: Up to 8.5 hours (setting of 2)
- Recharge Time: With AC or DC power up to 5 Hours
- How long will the Portable Oxygen Inogen last?
The expected life of the Inogen G5 oxygen concentrator is five years. However, some parts may need early replacement. The sieve beds have an expected life of 1 year. It may last longer, depending on the usage of the device. The battery has a life expectancy of 500 cycles.
- What are the physical specifications of this Portable Oxygen Inogen G5?
The weight of this device, including the single battery is 2.2 kgs or 4.7 lbs.
The dimensions are 7.19 X 3.26 X 8.15 inches, including the battery.
- Do I need a prescription to use the Oxygen Concentrator?
Oxygen concentrators are highly useful for individuals with breathing issues or asthma. It delivers a high concentration of oxygen from the concentrator to the user. Hence, it should only be used after getting a prescription for supplemental oxygen.
- What are the measures to clean and maintain the Portable Oxygen Inogen G5?
It is advisable to replace the nasal cannula on a regular basis. You should consult your physician or cannula manufacturer for information on replacement.
The particulate filters should be cleaned on a weekly basis to remove blockages from the filters. You can use a mild liquid detergent and water to clean the filters.
For the exteriors of the device, you can use mild detergent and water for cleaning.
- What is the battery charging time?
A single battery can take up to 4 hours for fully charging. It may take up to 8 hours in case of a double battery.
- How often can I use the oxygen concentrator?
You can use the oxygen concentrator as per your needs. You may consult your physician for a personal schedule for using the device. The Inogen G5 Oxygen concentrator is built for 24 hours use. It is portable, which significantly improves the patient’s independence.
Inogen Connect The Bluetooth App
Introducing Inogen Connect, the free mobile app now available for Inogen One. Monitor your Inogen One with your phone to check battery life and column status, set maintenance reminders, receive special discounts and more. Download the app for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play App Store.
INOGEN CONNECT – MONITOR YOUR OXYGEN. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Now introducing Inogen Connect, the free mobile app now available with the Inogen One G4 and G5.
Inogen Connect allows you the ability to monitor your Inogen One more closely through your supported device.
With Inogen Connect you can:
- Check your battery life
- Monitor column life status
- Have peace of mind knowing that your Inogen One G4 or Inogen One G5 is operating correctly
- Perform column resets when replacing columns
- Get the latest software updates for your Inogen One G4 or Inogen One G5
- Easily access FAQs, troubleshooting tips and the user manual
- Receive special discounts and promotions only available to Inogen Connect app users
Inogen Connect also provides you with maintenance reminders. Never forget when you last changed your cannula or your columns again!
DOWNLOAD INOGEN CONNECT TODAY!