The Replacement 22mm Non-Heated Tubing for ResMed AirSense™ 11 AirSense 10, AirCurve™ 10, S9™ and AirStart™ 10, CPAP/ BiPAP Machines is the non-heated 22mm ResMed tubing for various CPAP and BiPAP machines. This is the original ResMed hose.
These tubes work with all machines that use Standard CPAP Tubing including most machines from ResMed, Philips Respironics, Apex, Somnetics, BMC, DeVilbiss, Fisher & Paykel, Somnetics, Puritan Bennet, Covidien and others.
- All S9 CPAP & BiLevel Machines (S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 AutoSet, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP Auto, S9 VPAP ST, S9 VPAP Adapt SV, etc.),
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 11, AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.),
- All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
It is recommended to replace the tubing every six months to avoid air leakage and loose hose connections.
CPAP 6ft Universal Tubing Features
- Universal Design: The Universal 6 Ft Tubing for CPAP machines like the name suggest enjoys a universal design. This means that you can fit it into any standard CPAP machine that you will have in the market today. Use it with your BiPAP machine too.
- 22mm Diameter: The tubing also enjoys a standard diameter. At the end of the CPAP hose tubing is the standard 22mm diameter. This standard-design maximizes its compatibility with many other superior CPAP machines.
- Rubber End-caps: The end connectors are made from rubber caps. The rubber caps are set on both ends of the tube and allow the tube to enjoy a seamless operation with all CPAP and BiPAP sleep therapy machines and pillows.
- Lengthy Design: Most sleep therapy tubes will be measured in feet. This one offers a convenient and extended span. The universal tubing offers up to 6 feet of length. You will enjoy an easy use and more freedom of body movement.
- Flexible Tubing Technology: Pack your universal CPAP tubing easily using the flexible tubing technology. The flexible technology enables the tubing to be used with the smallest CPAP machine accessory bags.
- Whisper Quiet Connection: The durable and also flexible design of the tubing provides the user with a whisper-quiet connection. This is true for every other CPAP / BiPAP machine and mask that you will use with this tubing.
- Re-usable Technology: If you are working on a budget, this tube will save your day. Thanks to its unique design, the universal tubing can be washed whenever you need it. More importantly, even the medical-grade end caps that are made from durable rubber are also washable.
- High-End Sealing Technology: Apart from their incomparable compatibility, the rubber end caps with their medical-grade technology will guarantee a tight and long-lasting sealing that won’t crack even under constant use or high pressure.
In the box:
- (1) Standard Tubing
There are no reviews yet.