The Replacement Heated Humidifier Water Chamber Tub for Philips Respironics DreamsStation CPAP / BiPAP Machine connects directly to DreamStation CPAP or BiPAP machines and save yourself the hassle of complex user devices. Dreamstation is a 325mL large water chamber heated humidifier used with the dry box technology. It will minimize or eliminate water damages that may occur in your humidification system. The humidifier works with all the Dreamstation CPAP and BiPAP machines and will easily trap your water within its walls. This is efficient as it prevents the water from traveling in the humidifier connection or through the machine. The humidifier is easy to set on a standard heating mode operation. This is great at providing constant heating levels throughout your night therapy. The motor delivers under 26 decibels with a working average pressure.
- DreamStation Pro
- DreamStation BiPAP (Set Pressure) Machine with Humidifier
- Dry Box Technology
- Heated Tubing
- Standard Heating Mode
- Apart from the standard mode there is
- Adaptive Mode: Monitors the ambient humidity and auto adjusts heat levels
- Preheat Mode: Heats the humidifier for 30 minutes prior to starting your therapy
- Fixed Mode: Allows you enjoy a constant heat from the humidifier’s heated plate
- Large Water Chamber:is available at the center of this humidifier. It is a removable and easy to clean w
- Whisper Quiet Sound Levels: You won’t irritate your sleeping partner if you have this smart humidifier. Thanks to its ability to give out the whisper quiet sound levels. This machine is one of the quietest that you can get in the market today. It provides the most restful and highly comfortable good night sleep.
Note: The water chamber should be clean using warm water and also mild detergent once a week. Once it is washed, let it completely dry out before you put it back. Do not dry it under direct sunlight or heat.
In the box:
- (1) Humidifier