The Replacement Replacement Water Chamber Tub HumidAir Heated Humidifier for AirSense™ 11 CPAP Machine is a replacement HumidAir™ water chamber compatible with ResMed AirSense 11 CPAP Machine. The chamber opens and disassembles for cleaning and filling which can be washed in the dishwasher ore cleaned by hand. Use extreme caution not to spill any liquid on or about your machine, this may damage the interior circuits and void the warranty.
- Daily: Wash the chamber in warm water using mild soap. Make sure all soap is rinsed out before drying away from direct sunlight.
- Clean water chamber with a 10 minute soak in a mild pure soap, rinse well and air dry after each use.
- Do not reuse water; empty unused water each morning.
- Monthly: Inspect the chamber for any damage, cracks, cloudiness or pitted areas. To remove white powder or water deposits use a solution consisting of one part household vinegar to ten parts water.
- If being washed in the dishwasher, always place on the top shelf.
- When filling your humidifier water chamber, always remove it from the CPAP unit and fill it away from the machine
Replacement Schedule: It is recommended to replace CPAP machine’s water chamber every 6 months to avoid discolored, cracked, cloudy or even pitted due to the mineral obtained from the water.
In the box:
- (1) Water Chamber
There are no reviews yet.