The Philips Respironics DreamStation Cellular Modem Non-Oximetry provides a daily data that you can use to track your sleep apnea therapy performance. The Cellular modem oximeters data is provided an hour after you’ve turned off the device. You can now share your daily sleep study with your physician and should you come across any technical issues with your CPAP/BiPAP machine, the information will be transmitted via cellular mode straight o Philips Respironics Manufacturer. This item is compatible only with DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and DreamStation BiPAP (Auto) Machine with Humidifier.
- Auto Data Transmission: The modem is a non-oximetry modem that transmits the data of your therapy via the cellular services. This data can is available to the end user such as your doc via the DreamMapper app. The process is made easy for you and your physician once the physician has appropriate software.
- App Supported Model: The modem works with the DreamMapper app. And you can access your regular sleep apnea therapy data via the app. The same can be done by your doctor once they have the right software in place.
- Highly Compatible Modem: The entire Philips Respironics DreamStation models of the CPAP and the APAP machines will transmit your sleep data to your healthcare providers. Thankfully, this smart non-oximetry modem is simply compatible with all these DreamStation line of the machines.
- This modem is however not compatible with all the other machines, and it is not compatible with DreamStation Go.
- Easy Access of Info: More importantly, you will get an easy access to the sleep therapy data as well your smart CPAP machine tools. This makes it easy for you to operate the machine and also improve your personal sleep therapy experience. You can easily customize the settings to suit what you really need.
- Easy to Use: These types of respironics oximeters simply plugs into the smart slot that’s right on your Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP / BiPAP machine’s side.
- The Oximetry Technology: The term “Oximetry” refers to the action of measuring the blood oxygen levels and then transmitting that resultant data to the required place. This data is important and may be required by some insurance companies as a compliance measure.
- Timely Delivery of Report: The data is delivered on a timely mode (just one hour after you switch off your DreamStation). This is the time that the cellular modem also transmits your sleep data to your physician. The process is automatic but can also be manual.
- Easy to Turn Off: Just like this process can be done manually the modem can also be easily turned off for some time by navigating My Setup menu and then selecting the “Modem Off” option. Don’t worry about purchasing a data plan for this device from any cellular provider. Thanks to the modem’s automated technology.
In the box:
- (1) Modem
There are no reviews yet.