The ResMed AirFit N10 For HER Nasal CPAP / BiPAP Mask (Small Headgear /Small Cushion) covers the nose only and it’s designed specifically for women with smaller, more petite CPAP mask features.This is a minimal contact CPAP mask designed to make a more comfortable fit with less invasive headgear straps and the all new magnetic headgear clips that make wearing your mask a breeze. When it came to designing nasal masks for women the overall size of the cushion and the headgear are priority because too many times the smallest mask on the market was still too large for some women. There is no forehead support on the N10 For HER frame, leaving the line of sight clear.
Note: The short tube is permanently attached to the frame and cannot be removed.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips: The AirFit™ N10 For Her features innovative headgear clips with built-in magnets, making it simple to add or remove the headgear from the frame. The clips have a lip on one side to keep the magnets from sliding off while the mask is in use.
- Small – Dual-Wall Cushion: The AirFit™ N10 For Her includes Small size cushion. The dual-wall design offers support and stability to promote a proper seal as movement occurs during sleep.
- Frame with Soft Wraps: Soft wraps are included to help avoid red marks.
- Pink Soft Edge Headgear: Included with the AirFit™ N10 For Her is headgear with ResMed’s Soft Edge design which gives comfort while reducing red marks. The headgear’s outer side is gray, while the inner side is a soft pink.
- Circular Exhalation Venting: The exhalation ports of the AirFit™ N10 For Her form a circle on the frame, allowing air to be directed in multiple directions as to not disturb bed partners or the user. Multiple exhalation ports allow for quiet operations.
In the box:
- (1) AirFit™ N10 for Her Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Small Cushion
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Soft Wraps
- (1) Headgear – Small (Gray & Pink)
There are no reviews yet.